Saturday, May 15, 2010

A dedication

A dedication by Gayathri to me :) . Thanks a lot girl . God bless you :)

Hi Subs..

Jus wanted to write a mail to u in remembrance of “Our Friendship”. I am not as Good as u in writing. This is directly from my heart.

THANKS SUBS..

For all those lovely times u gave..

For all those silly talks we had..

For all those gossips..

For times we spent doin nothing and roamin.

For bringin me back.

Loved those moment and cherish them till end.

Happy to be ur friend.

Sad to say Bye L.

Hope and wish our friendship continues as now!!!!

Our friendship will always be cherished in my heart.

I use these words only to my close one

Now happy to add you in that list subs.

I LOVE U(in proper sense ;-) )

WILL B MISSING U!!!!

Take care Subs!!

Regards,

Gayathri Rajendran.

3 comments:

zzzz said...

thats real good piece of plagiarism,

solitary reaper (william wordsworth) modified to solitary dreamer...hahahahah

zzzz said...

thats real good piece of plagiarism,

solitary reaper (william wordsworth) modified to solitary dreamer...hahahahah

Subs said...

@Abhishek

So?? What are you driving at? Its only a name?

At 35 - Replying to a post from 10 years ago

 Hellos!  Is anyone interested anymore? Is anyone reading other people's lives or has Twitter taken over? Is anyone blogging? Is it stil...