(1) Life planned will always remain in blueprint. It takes a dedication to make it come true. Don’t try too hard, move with the flow.
(2) Relationships are important but make a point to understand if you mean anything to them.
(3) People no longer lie at your back; they lie at your face.
(4) There is competition only if you think so. Everyone has his own audience.
(5) Stereotypes will strike when you thought you broke them all
(6) Love has become more of convenience. If not for yourself, it is for someone.
(7) Hobbies will be capitalized
(8) Balancing out has become a task in itself.
(9) Friends matter a lot. More than I expected.
(10) Who cares and who doesn’t is all in your head.